We are pleased to add Shahid Bahadur to the Bargain House Network! His bio is below…
I have been a part of the Real Estate Industry for the last 18 years. I Got my start as a Realtor specializing in working with Investors. They helped me learn the investment business from the ground-up. After a year I became a top 5 agent in my office. Which lead to many great opportunities and my career began to flourish. In 2011 I began my full time career as a Real Estate Coach, working for one for the largest real estate educational companies in the nation. I have worked with Investor clients from all around the nation and world. I have worked with clients from all walks of life, age level, experience level and taught a variety of investment strategies.
I am a family man and have been married for 13 years to my incredible wife, Somi. We have 4 girls, ranging from 11 to 3 years old. I am an honorary member of the Estrogen club and I am very proud to be a woman :). I enjoy life and everything I have a chance to do. I love helping others as much as I can. I live by the the decree “Come from a place of giving”. This is how I approach life and my business.
A few career highlights:
1. I have been in the Real Estate industry since 2003
2. I recently got certified as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES), from the National Association of Realtors.
3. I hold an MBA in Business Management and a Bachelors of Arts degree in International Business.
4. I have Co-Owned and ran a Real Estate Brokerage from 2006-2009.
5. Have been a Top Producing Agent, closing Millions in real estate transactions.
6. I am also a Certified Express Offers Agent with EXP Realty; this means I can get clients Cash Offers on their homes quickly from our verified Institutional Buyers.
7. I speak 4 languages and now with Google Translate I can communicate with almost everyone.
8. I am a Certified Coach from the International Association of Coaching. Membership number 58566.
9. I have over 20,000 Hours of Coaching, and over 34,000 Coaching Sessions held.
10. I have assisted and reviewed thousand of deals with the students I have coached.
11. My investing focus change due to my goals at that time. I have focused recently on Excess Proceeds, Arbitrage Rentals, and Wholesaling.