Check out the latest Maine commercial real estate transactions for October 2023! Our brokers have submitted sales and leases for a variety of properties, including land, industrial, office, and retail. From Mast Construction Corp. buying a 4,641± SF building to Ritsy Bitsy Real Estate, LLC purchasing 3.6± AC of land, we’ve got all the details. Don’t miss out on the latest deals in Maine’s commercial real estate market!
Maine Commercial Real Estate Transactions: October 2023
– Mast Construction Corp. purchased a 4,641± SF building at 160 St. John Street from Harvey Associates. The transaction was facilitated by Kimberly Veilleux of Porta & Co. and Justin Lamontagne of The Dunham Group.
– Sherman’s DC, LLC acquired a 14,260± SF building at 16 Sand Hill Drive in Nobleboro from Coastal Woodworking, Inc. The deal was handled by Chris Paszyc, CCIM, SIOR, and Roy Donnelly of The Boulos Company.
– Poppy Properties, LLC bought a 4,461± SF building at 160 St. John Street in Portland from Harvey Associates. The transaction was facilitated by Justin Lamontagne of The Dunham Group and Kimberly Veilleux of Porta & Co.
– American Steel and Aluminum, LLC purchased a 50,920± SF building at 75 Spring Hill Road in Saco from CJT Enterprises, LLC. The deal was handled by Thomas Dunham and Greg Hastings II of The Dunham Group.
– Ritsy Bitsy Real Estate, LLC acquired 3.6± AC at 349 Bath Road, Brunswick from Briarwood Partners, LLC. The transaction was facilitated by Vince Ciampi of Porta & Co. and Edward Herczeg of BG Commercial Real Estate Brokers.
– RHPEC, LLC bought 2± AC at 68 Alfred Road, Sanford from Doris & Ricky Porell. The deal was handled by Karen Rich and Cheri Bonawitz of Malone Commercial Brokers and Mark Brunelle of Gendron Commercial Brokers.
– R&L Realty, LLC purchased 6.36± AC on Cyro Drive in Sanford from Expanded Rubber Products, Inc. The transaction was facilitated by Greg Hastings II of The Dunham Group.
– Piper, LLC bought an 11,488± SF building at 1 Market Square in Augusta from Short Creek Associates, LLC. The deal was handled by Dennis Wheelock of KW Commercial/Magnusson Balfour and Ben Spencer of Maine Realty Advisors.
– John F. Murphy Homes Inc. acquired an 18,248± SF building on 4.65± AC at 74 Baribeau Drive in Brunswick from Bowdoin Medical Group Associates LLP. The transaction was facilitated by Tim Millett of Porta & Co.
– Six Girls LLC purchased a 4,942± SF building at
Blue Link Wireless, LLC has secured a spacious 2,513± SF retail space at the vibrant 63 Marginal Way in Portland. The lease was expertly negotiated by Kimberly Veilleux of Porta & Co. and Charlie Craig of The Dunham Group, ensuring that Blue Link Wireless found the perfect location to serve their customers.
In an exciting development, Winnies Beauty Salon LLC. has recently leased a charming 1,239 SF retail space at 200 Gorham Road in South Portland from CPSP, LLC. This prime location was secured through the diligent efforts of Jackson Baumann and Steve Baumann from Compass Commercial Brokers, who recognized the potential of this bustling area.
Pediatric Development Center has chosen to lease an impressive 4,271± SF retail space at 15 Lund Road in Saco. This strategic move was made possible by the collaborative efforts of Greg Boulos and Cameron Foster from The Boulos Company, along with Justin Lamontagne from The Dunham Group. By selecting this location, Pediatric Development Center is poised to provide exceptional care to their young patients.
Malcolm Bedell, operating under the name Ancho Honey, has successfully leased a charming 1,365± SF retail space at 153 New County Road in Thomaston. This exciting venture was made possible through the expertise of Noah Stebbins and Roy Donnelly from The Boulos Company, who facilitated the lease agreement with Midcoast Development, LLC. With this new location, Ancho Honey is set to delight customers with their unique offerings.
Bake My Day, Inc. has recently secured a delightful 2,285± SF retail space at 327 Ocean House Road in Cape Elizabeth. This prime location was expertly negotiated by Kimberly Veilleux of Porta & Co. and Katie Allen Breggia of The Dunham Group, ensuring that Bake My Day can continue to provide their delectable treats to the community.
For more real estate news check out our website bargainhousenetwork.com